Geothermal Contractors Yorktown Heights NY
Metro NY Insulation, LLC
60 Commerce Street Suite M
Spring Valley, NY
Insulation and Weatherization
PMC eco Supply
Provides Green Products to reduce electric consumption
Leader Electric Co Inc
410 West 127th st
New York, NY
Full service electrical contractors
EcoEnergy Consulting and Supply
PO BOX 215
Papa Bears Riverside Stoves
96 Cortland Street
New York Solar Energy Society, Inc.
5270 Sycamore Avenue
Energime Renewable Energy Systems LLC.
219-34 murdoct Ave.
Queens Village, NY
Skyline Solar, Inc
444 Gilbert Mills Road
Solar Electric & Thermal
Niagara Frontier Sustainable Energy
2876 Fitch Road
Solar Hot Water & Heating
CHURCH'S IMPORT-EXPORT, INC.
490 Prospect Ave.
Choosing A Geothermal System Contractor
All geothermal systems should be installed by a reputable contractor, with experience.
Ground loop systems are particularly important to have installed professionally.
Here are some quick guidelines to choosing a geothermal ground source heat pump installer:
Get as close to local as possible
The closer a dealer is to your own location the more likely he is to know about your local ground conditions, energy availability and other important factors. Of course, you also want a reputable dealer knowledgeable of all aspects of the system you are installing.
Get as much information as you can
There is also a lot of information available online (including this guide, of course).
For how long do they guarantee, and against what do they guarantee?
Here are some other important questions about a geothermal dealer:
- How long have they been in business?
- How many years of experience in geothermal installation do they have?
- Are they familiar with local zoning, regulations and codes?
- What do they know about government incentives for renewable energy?
- What post-installation service do they offer?
- Can they provide you with updated manuals and catalogues?
- Do they have background information (tests, comparisons, etc.) on equipment?
- Are they a member of trade organizations (e.g. "geothermal energy association")?
- What payment options do they offer for your geothermal (earth energy) system?
- Can they supply you with a list of ref...
Click here to read more from The Solar Guide