Geothermal Contractors Wickliffe OH
20468 Krick Road
Walton Hills, OH
1320 Mckinley Ave Ste B
Friends Of Alum Creek & Tributaries
2820 Watkins Rd
Cinci Home Solar
3440 River Hills Drive
DIY Consulting, sales and installation
Cincinnati Energy Solutions LLC
8484 Clough Pike
Green Energy Ohio
7870 Olentangy River Road, Suite 304
Gerber M S & Assoc
1357 W Lane Ave Apt W
EnergyFit Living, Inc.
6436 Majestic Drive
North Ridgeville, OH
Dynamic Energy Solutions
750 Kaderly Dr
704 Summit St
Choosing A Geothermal System Contractor
All geothermal systems should be installed by a reputable contractor, with experience.
Ground loop systems are particularly important to have installed professionally.
Here are some quick guidelines to choosing a geothermal ground source heat pump installer:
Get as close to local as possible
The closer a dealer is to your own location the more likely he is to know about your local ground conditions, energy availability and other important factors. Of course, you also want a reputable dealer knowledgeable of all aspects of the system you are installing.
Get as much information as you can
There is also a lot of information available online (including this guide, of course).
For how long do they guarantee, and against what do they guarantee?
Here are some other important questions about a geothermal dealer:
- How long have they been in business?
- How many years of experience in geothermal installation do they have?
- Are they familiar with local zoning, regulations and codes?
- What do they know about government incentives for renewable energy?
- What post-installation service do they offer?
- Can they provide you with updated manuals and catalogues?
- Do they have background information (tests, comparisons, etc.) on equipment?
- Are they a member of trade organizations (e.g. "geothermal energy association")?
- What payment options do they offer for your geothermal (earth energy) system?
- Can they supply you with a list of ref...
Click here to read more from The Solar Guide