Geothermal Contractors West Memphis AR
Insulation & Refractories Services Inc
462 Decatur St
Thompson Engineers Inc
97 Tillman St
Renewable Energy Research & Training Inc
4334 Cleopatra Dr
Wind And Water power turbines
Rooftop Wind Power
Viridian Energy Services
100 Gamble Road
Little Rock, AR
Residential and Commercial Energy Audits
Soefker Services Llc
1568 Panama St
5401 Crestview Dr
Arkansas Renewable Energy Association
27 Overlook Drive
Little Rock, AR
Home Energy Consultants, Inc.
17725 Clear Water Rd.
Energy Master Home
#5 Collins Industrial Place
North Little Rock, AR
Home Energy Audits
Choosing A Geothermal System Contractor
All geothermal systems should be installed by a reputable contractor, with experience.
Ground loop systems are particularly important to have installed professionally.
Here are some quick guidelines to choosing a geothermal ground source heat pump installer:
Get as close to local as possible
The closer a dealer is to your own location the more likely he is to know about your local ground conditions, energy availability and other important factors. Of course, you also want a reputable dealer knowledgeable of all aspects of the system you are installing.
Get as much information as you can
There is also a lot of information available online (including this guide, of course).
For how long do they guarantee, and against what do they guarantee?
Here are some other important questions about a geothermal dealer:
- How long have they been in business?
- How many years of experience in geothermal installation do they have?
- Are they familiar with local zoning, regulations and codes?
- What do they know about government incentives for renewable energy?
- What post-installation service do they offer?
- Can they provide you with updated manuals and catalogues?
- Do they have background information (tests, comparisons, etc.) on equipment?
- Are they a member of trade organizations (e.g. "geothermal energy association")?
- What payment options do they offer for your geothermal (earth energy) system?
- Can they supply you with a list of ref...
Click here to read more from The Solar Guide