Geothermal Contractors Omaha NE
Independent Sun Power LLC
100 Pettit Dr
Installation of Grid tied and off Grid Solar Systems
Jeck & Company
3321 S 72nd St
4930 S 124th St
Kanhk Homes Inc
14910 Dorcas Cir
Aero Jw Inc General Contractor
13520 Discovery Dr
10040 Regency Cir Ste 200
Christensen Interior Contracting Inc
15026 A Cir
Metro Omaha Builders Association
11421 Davenport St
Choosing A Geothermal System Contractor
All geothermal systems should be installed by a reputable contractor, with experience.
Ground loop systems are particularly important to have installed professionally.
Here are some quick guidelines to choosing a geothermal ground source heat pump installer:
Get as close to local as possible
The closer a dealer is to your own location the more likely he is to know about your local ground conditions, energy availability and other important factors. Of course, you also want a reputable dealer knowledgeable of all aspects of the system you are installing.
Get as much information as you can
There is also a lot of information available online (including this guide, of course).
For how long do they guarantee, and against what do they guarantee?
Here are some other important questions about a geothermal dealer:
- How long have they been in business?
- How many years of experience in geothermal installation do they have?
- Are they familiar with local zoning, regulations and codes?
- What do they know about government incentives for renewable energy?
- What post-installation service do they offer?
- Can they provide you with updated manuals and catalogues?
- Do they have background information (tests, comparisons, etc.) on equipment?
- Are they a member of trade organizations (e.g. "geothermal energy association")?
- What payment options do they offer for your geothermal (earth energy) system?
- Can they supply you with a list of ref...
Click here to read more from The Solar Guide