Geothermal Contractors Matthews NC
Water & Energy Conservation Systems
8317 Sardiscroft Rd
Black River Energy
10700 Sikes Pl Ste 345
Haas & Kennedy Engineers
212 N Mcdowell St
Appalachian State University
PO Box 9096
North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association
P.O. Box 6465
13860 Ballantyne Corporate Pl Ste 140
1719 Kensington Drive
Solar Energy, Solar Panels, Photovoltaics, Solar Power, Interconnection
Alondra Energy Group Usa
1815 S Tryon St
NCSU Renewable Energy Society
Sundance Power Systems, Inc.
11 Salem Hill Rd.
Solar Electricity, Solar Hot Water, Radiant Floor Heat, Wind and Hydro Power for Residential and Commercial Systems.
Choosing A Geothermal System Contractor
All geothermal systems should be installed by a reputable contractor, with experience.
Ground loop systems are particularly important to have installed professionally.
Here are some quick guidelines to choosing a geothermal ground source heat pump installer:
Get as close to local as possible
The closer a dealer is to your own location the more likely he is to know about your local ground conditions, energy availability and other important factors. Of course, you also want a reputable dealer knowledgeable of all aspects of the system you are installing.
Get as much information as you can
There is also a lot of information available online (including this guide, of course).
For how long do they guarantee, and against what do they guarantee?
Here are some other important questions about a geothermal dealer:
- How long have they been in business?
- How many years of experience in geothermal installation do they have?
- Are they familiar with local zoning, regulations and codes?
- What do they know about government incentives for renewable energy?
- What post-installation service do they offer?
- Can they provide you with updated manuals and catalogues?
- Do they have background information (tests, comparisons, etc.) on equipment?
- Are they a member of trade organizations (e.g. "geothermal energy association")?
- What payment options do they offer for your geothermal (earth energy) system?
- Can they supply you with a list of ref...
Click here to read more from The Solar Guide